Attendance Enterprise will help you capture all time related events and provide additional benefits such as:
- Precise tracking, managing and reporting of incremental time on projects, grants, clients, division, department, location, and other workgroups
- Effective scheduling and employee headcount tracking
- Arrival and departure from work monitoring
- Transfers between departments, jobs, locations, cost centers, etc.
- Accurately apply overtime rules, pay premium, shift differentials, etc.
- Applying pay rules consistently across you entire workforce
- Ensure government compliance
- Support real time labor management decision making for past, present and future time frames
- Reduce overall payroll cost through accurate and efficient processes
- Assists in the administration of benefits such as accrued time for vacation, sick and holiday/personal time
- Comprehensive Leave Management tools for requests and approval processes.
- Attendance policy automation, tracking and reporting
- Calculate and apply complex Benefit Accruals to ensure proper balances, usages, and projected balances.
- Integration with payroll, HR and accounting systems. Attendance Enterprise can also utilize MS SQL integration tools, dBASE® III and .CSV ASCII export files to ensure that the ability to interface with nearly any popular software application is easily achieved.
- Attendance Enterprise 2.0 fits any size organization—purchase the user accounts and number of employees your company needs. Attendance Enterprise 2.0 scales to accommodate the size of your workforce.
Attendance Enterprise is a leading employee time-tracking solution based on over 30 years of expertise delivering advanced time and attendance solutions to over 20,000 organizations The InfoTronics team has developed innovative, state-of-the-art time and attendance software and data collection devices since 1979, and leads the industry with browser-based products.